Norcal Dyno Event

BigBadDodge

Thought I would pass this along fellers, mark your calendars, Looking forward to seeing everybody there : )

Ponci’s Diesel Center and Pinnacle Performance is hosting another dyno day. It is going to be held on the first Saturday in November. (November 4th) There will also be a get together at the Shop on Friday November 3rd. The festivities will begin around 5:30-6:00pm. Dinner will be a BBQ style with hamburgers/hotdogs/chicken. Probably some sort of macaroni or potato salad and chips. There will also be soda and water in the coolers. This time I won’t be busy working on my pickup while everyone else is eating and having a good time. On Saturday the dyno will fire up at 8:00am and will continue until the last pickup runs. Price for dynoing will be $55. There will be trophies awarded to the top 3 in each category. There will be two categories diesel only and alternative fueling. The dyno being used is a "Dual Eddy Current 840 Series Superflow". The dyno is in an enclosed, climate controlled room that incorporates 1 66" fan that pushes 75,000 cfm, and has 2 pit fans for evacuation of gases. I think everyone that has ran on this dyno will agree that it is one of the nicest around. If there is any questions please contact Brad Ponci @ Ponci’s Diesel Center 1-800-575-0229. A head count would be nice so that way we can make sure that everyone will have a good time and get enough to eat. Use the shops address 770 South Fortuna Blvd. Fortuna, CA 95540 for map quest if you are coming from out of town.

Regards,

BBD

Back