North Eastern Diesel Nationals, Maple Grove Raceway, July 30th

NHRDA

Maple-Grove-Poster.jpg

Sooo now that Numidia and VMP are past who all is gonna make this event? Also are they actually having a dyno there? And who's?

AirDog monster truck is being fixed from it's rollover in Virginia and will be in PA for this event.

At this point we will not have a dyno , we were going to have Scott from MASS Diesel but they are moving their shop next weekend. We have made a couple of other phone calls but does not look good to have dyno on site.

Also dont forget that Maple Grove will be your last chance on the East Coast to qualify for the World Finals in September.

Also dont forget that Maple Grove will be your last chance on the East Coast to qualify for the World Finals in September.
Maple Grove cancelled the Friday and Saturday races this week-end due to the hot weather. If they plan to do the same next week-end when will we know whats going on. Hate to drive 5 hrs for nothing. Thanks Steve B.

Maple Grove cancelled the Friday and Saturday races this week-end due to the hot weather. If they plan to do the same next week-end when will we know whats going on. Hate to drive 5 hrs for nothing. Thanks Steve B.

I emailed Lex the track manager on the very same question and will let know what his response is tomorrow

Lex got back to me and said not to worry the heat last weekend set records they have not seen in a long time and this weekend should be 80-90's

if i can get the truck fixed by then this would be my first NHRDA any word on the costs to compete? most likely running brackets truck is a 12.5's truck

Complete info for event is on nhrda website

Click on event page and it has PDF with time and costs

Heading to the airport will be in Pa late tonight

If your looking for a mobile dyno for this event,one of the best is just a stones throw away.Call this place and ask for Dale,tell him I sent you the link,stand up bunch of guys and a dyno many of us have already been on.......Andy

Axcelerated Motorsports, Inc. -Mobile Dyno Services

Thanks for info i just sent him an email from 20,000 feet asking if they have anything going on this weekend. I can not call him as i am flying so if you could call and maybe ask him to check his email that would be great.

Just got confirmation that we will have dyno on site

Also dan Scheid called and they will be attending the event with the dragster

i would consider going (beautiful track), but since you cancelled labannon valley ny, and essentially the northeast.................gfy randy!!!.

no soup for u! :lolly:

NHRDA-Div-Map-2.gif

Attachments

• NHRDA-Div-Map-2.gif
    NHRDA-Div-Map-2.gif
    28.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back