North Georgia meet-n-greet

UNBROKEN

Ezekiel 25:17
The Knoxville thing Louis got together seemed like a good time. How about one in north Ga somewhere?
Say the 21st of this month ?

Open for suggestions on location since I'm not exactly a local guy.

Thoughts ?

I'm not aware of the Knoxville thing.... you mean the GTG those guys had recently in TN ?

There's not much in N. GA anywhere ! as far as strips for restaurants ( good one's anyway ). There's a lot of scenic spots around though LOL

Yea...that little GTG looked like a good way to burn an afternoon.

Like I said...I don't know the area so suggestions are welcome.
What about Chattanooga ? That's about as close to Georgia as you can get and not actually be IN Georgia. LOL

ok, this isn't in GA LOL

there a GTG next weekend with Dave and his dyno in Westminster, SC.... very close to N GA

It's a sled pull/dyno w/ BBQ ! Don't know that you'd know anyone but... a fun way to blow the day.

If you're interested... I'll get you the directions

I'd up for one in chattanooga, or maybe even North GA! set it up Rich and they will come!

I' d be there to meet up in North Ga. I'd like to meet up with you'll before TS in May. Just set a time and place.

I know some people are meeting up tomorrow down in Kennesaw, Ga. At around 7:00 at Olde Town Bar and Grill. The rest of us are all going to Steele on April the 4th.

The Knoxville thing Louis got together seemed like a good time. How about one in north Ga somewhere?
Say the 21st of this month ?

Open for suggestions on location since I'm not exactly a local guy.

Thoughts ?

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you still in town????

Jeff and I are going to Reynolds GA (Silverdollar) Friday night for a Test & Tune.....Will be my first runs on the new build and Jeff's first for a few new tricks!!!!

Come down the run / watch / hang with us!!!!!!

TY, Bring your hillbilly a$$ too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets do this!!!!

OH YEAH!!! Im in for a Meet and Greet!!!! I'm off the weekend of the 21's...Then the next Sat.that im off (April 4th) is the Big Race at Steele that Jeff and I are going to...The next is Rockingham!!!

Ty, Bring it Dude!!!!! Lets go run!!!

Last edited:
I know some people are meeting up tomorrow down in Kennesaw, Ga. At around 7:00 at Olde Town Bar and Grill. The rest of us are all going to Steele on April the 4th.

I don't get off duty till 6pm , I could possibly make that !!!!! Not far at all for me!!!

What's the agenda??? Besides lookin at the HOT A$$ waitresses at that Joint!!!:drool1:

Man...no way I can make either. I'm at work all week...and Reynolds is almost 200 miles from here.

TY, Bring your hillbilly a$$ too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ty, Bring it Dude!!!!! Lets go run!!!

Oh lordy.... is that what livin' up here got me LOL

You really don't think I could be any competition for you now ! I barely beat your truck before the build. Reynolds is a bit far for me to come. I planned on going to Commerce Friday as long as it doesn't rain.

Have fun!

Oh lordy.... is that what livin' up here got me LOL

You really don't think I could be any competition for you now ! I barely beat your truck before the build. Reynolds is a bit far for me to come. I planned on going to Commerce Friday as long as it doesn't rain.

Have fun!

AWH!!! MAN!!! You know I was kidding bout the HB comment!!

I didn't mean to see you would win!!! I just wanted to hang out and makes some runs with us all together....

Oh Well!!! Unbroken can't make so that sux!!

I don't think I can talk Jeff into going to Commerce!!!

if it is this friday or saturday i might could make it and at least drop by on my way home to oklahoma, what part of georgia is it in?

if it is this friday or saturday i might could make it and at least drop by on my way home to oklahoma, what part of georgia is it in?

Reynolds, GA

South of Griffin, but not sure how much....I think it took about an hour to get there from Jeff's shop.....

Its about 25-30 mins South West of Macon and west of Warner Robbins, off hwy 96

Commerce started a couple weekends ago. It sucked big time cause you only got to run once. Too many people. And they were letting the jr. dragsters and other heavily modded cars cut in line and run multiple times. Sat in line to get in the place for 45 mins. Finally got in at 8:45 and my buddy sat in the staging area till 11!! Really sucked. Maybe there wont be as many people this weekend. Just giving yall a heads up

Back