NOS

strokethis6.7

$2.00 Hooker
Whats the rule of thumb on using nitrous in my 6.7 i was once interested in propane or water meth and my buddy told me to just use nitous i am kinda scared becouse im not familiar to any of these but am adicted to power and the addiction grow more each day

Around here we refer to Nitrous as *nx* They are a supporting site vendor and have a few options from mild to wild. I would get with them to best choose the correct system for your application.

:Cheer:

Around here we refer to Nitrous as *nx* They are a supporting site vendor and have a few options from mild to wild. I would get with them to best choose the correct system for your application.

:Cheer:

thanks bud im making a noble atempt and trying to learn and actualy know what im doing when i make the leap

Nitrous is good for getting spooled, but once up to speed its better to let boost to the work.

I like to let nitrous AND boost do the work!

I would vote for nitrous over methanol or propane.

What all do you have done to your truck? How much more power do you want to make?

What all do you have done to your truck? How much more power do you want to make?

studded, shibby stage 2 intake horn, boost tube ,bd intercooler,smarty tnt,fass150,quad boostfooler,and 5in tbe im gona be instaling my turbo and manifold next week its a precision 67. I am gona upgrade the cp3 and injectors in the next month or so not sure what im gona go with was thinking bout a Double Dragon and 120s im not sure what kinda power it will have but i can always use more as long as it is avalable

You will be better off starting out with a small shot and working your way up with the nitrous. You will most likely be best off buying a complete kit for a diesel, you should be fine with a single stage if you arent looking to go crazy with the nitrous. Somewhere around a .050 jet is usually a good starting point. It will also be a good idea to monitor boost and drive pressure while playing with the nitrous as it will tend to drive the turbo a lot harder and could overspeed it.

You will be better off starting out with a small shot and working your way up with the nitrous. You will most likely be best off buying a complete kit for a diesel, you should be fine with a single stage if you arent looking to go crazy with the nitrous. Somewhere around a .050 jet is usually a good starting point. It will also be a good idea to monitor boost and drive pressure while playing with the nitrous as it will tend to drive the turbo a lot harder and could overspeed it.

sounds good all good info thank bud when i get her together i will do just that im not lookin for a huge shot just that lil edge :rockwoot: