Nova Scotia newbie

kujo

hi, i ran accross your forum doing a google search on he351ve turbos.. my truck is a 97 12v, i have a 10 plate i ground to a 100, 3k gsk, single disk pro torque converter, transgo TFOD diesel kit, big filter, gauges, diamond eye bla bla bla the usual.. i have a he351ve turbo on the bench just waiting for the rest of the goodies to arrive to make it fit.. once thats on and working good im ordering up a set of SDX 5x.012 injectors and some timing then im done.. for now :doh: i do all my own work, the truck was bone stock when i got it 6 months ago..

anyway, im really enjoying the info on the site so keep up the good work :rockwoot:

Hey its a normal new guy.. weird. You didn't introduce yourself as the new cock on the walk or anything.

Welome, I am from Fort McMurray,, dont listen to Gene (Sledpuller) he is a Canadian wannabe,,, lol

Hey its a normal new guy.. weird. You didn't introduce yourself as the new cock on the walk or anything.

haha you never know, i could come up with something you yanks havent thought of yet, it wouldnt be the first time :stab:

and yes we have roads, track bar eating roads :hehe: