Nozzles

JHud

Well when we were taking the nozzles out of the truck last night i didnt think much about it to check and see if they were factory nozzles or not...When we got inside i decided to count the holes on the bottom of them and there r 8....I thought factory nozzles only had 7 holes....the numbers on them are DSLA 143 P 1058 and the others are 28528 and 961 and say they are made in Japan...they have the same emblem on them as the ones that Dr. Speed has for sale in the For Sale area...Can Anyone identify these for me or give me a direction to go in to find out or something to look for on the nozzles to see what they are....thanks

Last edited:
im pretty sure my factory was 7 hole im not sure, hadnt looked at em close enough to tell. i check tommrow n get back with ya.

I was thinking that the 03-04 was 8 hole and the 04.5-07 was 5 hole. I know somebody know for sure.

This is true earlier. 03-04 have 8 holes and the 04.5-07 have 5 with a extra injection event and do not try puttin 03 tips in like a 05 the spray angle is different it won't work