NP241 DLD - NP271 - BD SFI Flexplate

Bersaglieri

Ron Swanson's Brother
A few items left over from my swap:

NP241 DLD: Replaced this a few years ago, it has a bad range fork and range collar, if I remember all the other hard parts looked good. Case is good. Buy it for parts or to rebuild. 23 spline input [Auto]. Does have the speedometer hole in the tailshaft.

picture.php

$250 plus shipping

NP271: This came with a G56 I bought. I haven't taken it apart or anything but I was told it was fine when pulled. 29 spline input [manual]

picture.php

$550 plus shipping

BD Flexplate PN: 1041210 SFI rated, brand new in the box. [Removed for pictures because no one wants to see a box with a part number] 47RH/47RE/48RE : http://puredieselpower.com/dodge-products/bd-black-flex-plate-94-07-dodge-5.9l-cummins-w-47rh-47re-or-48re-transmission.html

picture.php

$350 shipped.

As with most items I have lately, if you live nearly anywhere in Ohio or near surrounding areas, I'll do what I can to meet you. Not only to save on shipping but so you can see the parts in person when you buy them.

South of Columbus, but I do travel the state, so I sometimes meet people along the way.

That's cheap for the 271.. Bump it up...

Good seller. I saw the insides of the dld. Its a good rebuildable unit.

Bump, before I paint this stuff lime green and post it on the Oraler pages of facebook.

Flexplate saved from the Oraler's spray paint. 241DLD is left, any offers? Obviously local would be ideal. Do I hear $175?

I did get the asking price for the 271, maybe I got lucky. Only the 241DLD remains.

Back