NV 5600 6sp Trans.

farmboy3510

For sale a 5600 out of my 01 3500. Stock trans. has 230k on it. Shifts fine but not trying to pass it off as a new one. Going to a 4500 to start pulling with. $1700. obo.

5sp is cheaper to repair, more of them available, lighter. If I was going to still drive it I would keep the 6sp.

Well I understand that but what gears do you have? Do you plan on changing to a different ratio? What clutch do you intend on running? Like a SBC triple disc will fit in your bellhousing but not the 4500. Basically just wondering what your setup will be

I switched to a 4.56 gear. I currently have a dd SBC. If the new dd doesn't hold up I will have to go to a triple. If I have to do that I will have to run a spacer to let everything fit.

Too bad you're not closer! I'd trade you my 4500 LOL!

Does this have the billet mainshaft stub? Or should I say precious metals of the earth?

Oh you don't even know this transmission is capable of huge rpms! It could possibly send you into outerspace due to how precious the medal actually is!

Last edited:
The trans is kick ass, but no precious metals from the earth. I cant afford that kind of cheddar. LOL