NV241 Output shaft?

dzlfarmboy

Supporting Vendor
Anybody know the best place to buy a output main shaft for a Standard 241 transfer case. Or possibly a stronger one. I know some swap 271 in place and it's a lot stronger but im atleast gonna fix this one for right now.

Thanks Brett

No dice the Stealer wants $261 special order and thats with a company discount.

Call transfer case express www.transfercaseexpress.com they usually have parts in hand or can get you new parts for less money than the dealer.

or make me an offer on my rebuilt 241DHD case and sell yours for parts... I swapped to a 271 case recently.

Last edited:
GOT-Torque said:
Call transfer case express www.transfercaseexpress.com they usually have parts in hand or can get you new parts for less money than the dealer.

or make me an offer on my rebuilt 241DHD case and sell yours for parts... I swapped to a 271 case recently.

Give Vern a call at transfer case express he has a bunch of them right now I just got 2 from him and a 271 to fix the broken ones and upgrade to something stronger. The price was around $100 a piece but you need to make sure you are getting the right one. The one case that I have pulled apart that was supposed to be rebuilt with a new output shaft had the wrong one installed the end that went into the needle bearing on the input side was about 1/8" smaller than the bearing itself causing the break. I have heard they have many options on these so you will need the build number off of the tag to make sure you get the correct parts.