NV4500 for your NV5600 or G56

cummins.1

Curious if anyone out there would want to trade my 5spd for your 6. I have an 03 that has the 5spd and would like to swap to a 6spd. Trans is still in truck and I will only swap locally in cincinnati area, you can drive truck to make sure trans is still good. Thanks.

I could hook you up on just a G56 tranny and alot of the swap parts if you want to buy one. Put a 5600 in mine, still have the G56. PM me if you're interested.

I would sell out right if I already had the swap but i don't so thats why im wanting to trade

I have a whole swap for sale if you could sell yours,mine is up for grabs. Complete swap. PM me if you're interested.

Ok, what kinda price is someone willing to pay for a nv4500 with 150,000 miles, valair clutch less than 1yr old, and driveshaft, no t-case.

Sorry, I could not send you a PM since I do not have enough posts yet.
I am more than willing to pay market price for your trans, but $3000 is out of the question. I see some Gas powered Dodges on Cincy Craigslist for $2000-$2500 with the NV4500 in them. At 150,000 miles, it is ready to be freshened up, and used clutches are not bringing high dollars. Let me know when you are realistic with your price, I have cash, and we can deal.

I am more than willing to pay market price for your trans, but $3000 is out of the question. I see some Gas powered Dodges on Cincy Craigslist for $2000-$2500 with the NV4500 in them. At 150,000 miles, it is ready to be freshened up, and used clutches are not bringing high dollars. Let me know when you are realistic with your price, I have cash, and we can deal.

Ok then what would be your offer just keep in mind I will be buying a 6spd swap with the earnings from my sale granted ill probably have to throw in cash too. Im willing to work with price

henry ford, also if you were using a gasser nv4500 you would have to change the input shaft and mainshaft due to both being smaller than the diesel version.

What's your "market price"? NV4500 swaps sell for 2500-3000 all the time...

Back