nv4500 to auto swap

da boss

Alright guys not saying im going to do it yet but am seeing if theirs anybody interested out there. Ive got a reman nv4500 going in tomorrow and am thinking about wanting to trade it for a billet auto. I have a nv4500 with currently 0 miles (I would not be able to do this till june because of school so the tranny may have 2k on it by then), 3600 SB DD clutch for the stock input (10k miles, 0 hooks), uprgraded SB hydraulics, 271D transfer case (maybe 9k), and probably drive shafts too ( same time as Tcase, one-piece rear, no slip-yoke). I would also have everything to swap it except probably the steering column as i would like to keep that. I would be willing to travel a little ways to do it depending on whats being traded. I may or may not need a tcase depending on whats being offered because I want a 271d to go back into it. So with that all said what do yal have to offer? Dont know if it matters but I will most likely (99.99%) be putting a manual valvebody and ratchet shifter in.

hey im located in Chesapeake, va or Clarksville, va. Whichever one is closer to you. Also I lack the post count so i am unable to send pm's but I'll see if I can take care of that tonight

To cetane_addict= What stage ATS is it?

Letting everybody know that as of the moment the tranny has been spoken for. If anything changes i will post it back up here. thanks for the interest

I have a 23 spline input hub for your np271 sittin here so you can bolt it up to the auto if ya want it let me know.

Alright the guy has had to backout on me due to military issues so with that in mind im putting it back up on here. Slight change this time though in that I will also take cash plus stock stuff swapped if you dont have an already built auto. $4000 for everything or $3500 minus the transfercase. If nothing else just make me an offer the worst I can do is say no. Also im open to swap this anytime from june 10 to the first week of august and im willing to travel if need be so let me know.

How much for the input?

i dont want to jack the thread but im in the same boat. i wanna trade my nv4500 for a built auto i have sb dd 3600 too

well ive got a goerends auto that just went out im having new billet clutch packs put in and serviced possibly a billet input shaft. give me a call or text at 1-309-three37-eight6nine2. nathan harden is the name. thanks!

bumpity bump. Sorry Tater I wanted to go back and edit my 2nd to last post but compD wont let me. At this point I want just cash no trades as I want it built local as the guy building them does a better job then most of these shops and Ill have a good warranty. btw Ill take $3500 for everything and thats pretty firm so let me know

is that $3500 shipped? cuz if i cold sell my trans after its fixed then i would be able to buy yours. and is that t-case trans clutch shifter and pedals and hydraulics and so on...i need everything to swap a manual into mine.....

Hey sorry tatersalad I responded to this a week ago but I guess it got deleted or something. Btw Im probably confusing the crap out of you but im selling it for $3500 plus the stock stuff to swap with it. If you didnt have an auto to trade i might could find one cheap ($300-400) to add but I would have to add it to the $3500.

come on I know someone wants to swap their stock auto. btw if your local the tranny could even be in need of a rebuild as long as no hard parts are busted in it.