NV4500 to Auto ????

Rods

Turbo Crasher
I might b going to an Auto so I need some advice on whats needed , basically this is and old style trans usen DTT convertor ATS billet flex plate and the other goodies inside has the manual switch button for OD so im keeping my CPU , now i was told the drive shafts are different length is this so ??

Last edited:
Believe so, also the tranny rear mount might be in a slightly different place than your truck, maybe. It might just be the 6spd trucks though.

PCM, Same year main wiring harness, drive shafts will have to be cut and lengthened, transfercase shaft will have to be changed. I have done this with a 2000 dodge, different bracket for kick down cable, the list goes on. A Allison 1000 with transfercase, stand alone computer, for about 8000.00 for everything with brackets and adapter plate that will hold the power. Thats what I would do if I did it again

Last edited:
This tranny is the old style usen hydralic (1st gen style non lockup) The guy said i would b usen a toggle and a solenoid to kick it in to OD and keep my ECM that sound wright ?? also he said he had the bigger splins installed so it would fit the Tcase , I will need a kick down assembly looks like