Nv5600 74,000 miles on it will ship

RMpowerstroke

I got this trans for a project out of a 02 that had been in a crash I got the engine and trans it's just siting collecting dust and we put a auto in the truck so it's time to sell it I'm looking to get 1200 for it plus the price of shipping it . Pm or txt me for pics or to make an offer also I already sold the stick so ur gonna need to find a used one or put a short throw in it . Hit me up 303-910-8045

Is this a 4x4 trans? If so does it come with a transfer case? Where are you located?

Mark it Is still in the works you worried me a little bit when I said i needed cash instead of the engine you still have fist call on it and I will get with u on Monday about it. At this point shippings to high on it for most people interested anyway .

Hey Doug, stick your junk NV5600 up your azz. Sideways. With no lube.
Try to run a phucking scam on me.

Mark.

Gone through was me being nice and making sure 100% that's it's tits on because I was plan on doing lots of business with u in the future. but at the rate ur going I don't see that happening. do you have a clue what it's like to run two company and help people out and sell stuff on comp d the add was listed later on cl do to my girl trying to help me out she should of had it posted a week ago. Also to add to my list I'm purchasing my first building for 1.2m do you have any clue what kind of stress that puts on a 22 year old. I work my ass of and the fact that I offered to take a day out of my life and drive to Nebraska to get it to you, I don't believe I deserve this bs