OBS F-350 3.0 Sled Puller "Simply Insane"

Wsimmons37334`

For sale 3.0 ford with Cummins turn key. pulled at TS 2011, 2012 and SDX 2011 and 2012 Dyno sheets avaliable new turbo new injectors clutch and profab trans to much to list. Please call (931)205-3550 with any other questions. Asking $55,000 obo.

Attachments

• simply insane.jpg
    simply insane.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 0
For $55k you are going to need to list A LOT more info about the truck.
What all the motor build has
What axels/gears
What injectors it does have now
What turbo?
Who's clutch?
12v/24v/CR?

I help build this truck. The following is what I can remember off the top of my head taht it has right now:

CR ported head and intake milled off (porting and milling done by ZZ Fab)
12 valve block and crank
Harts injectors and turbo where put in last winter. (may have 15 passes on them) I don't remember the size on either of them right now.
SouthBend Iron Giant with around 15 passes on it.
ProFab NV4500 transmission installed last winter just after injectors.
13mm Ag. gov. CDS pump (freshened last winter)
water to air intercooler
spools front and rear
4:10 or 4:56 gears (I don't remember which for sure)
Enterprise Engine billet cam
Kenny's front cover
gear driven fuel pump(don't remember the brand)
Any other motor details can be given to a serious buyer over the phone by the owner.
Truck has any and all safety requirements for SDX and TS.

This is all I can come up with off the top of my head right now.

For more info please call Daniel at (931)-205-3550
May have drop deck enclosed trailer with ramps that could go with truck if someone wanted it for additional money. The truck is located in Lynchburg, TN.

Thanks
Chris

Good running truck!!! Cant believe he is selling it. Bump for a STRONG truck.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

yeah, he wants to sale it and finish his other truck that looks identical to it. He also wants to sale the enclosed trailer that he has been hauling it in.

If your looking for offers, I would think some more details on the build should be included.

For $45K I would assume forged pistons, roller cam, individual runner intake, dyno sheets.

Before you bust my chops for asking this, remember this is following a post.

"Any offers???"

Its not my truck, its a buddy of mines. He doesnt want to put a lot of stuff put on it the computer advertising it. For more information call Daniel Gray (owner of truck) and he can tell you everything that is done to it. If you look on the very first post it says dyno sheets are available.

Its not my truck, its a buddy of mines. He doesnt want to put a lot of stuff put on it the computer advertising it. For more information call Daniel Gray (owner of truck) and he can tell you everything that is done to it. If you look on the very first post it says dyno sheets are available.

I missed the dyno sheet sorry, just saying your asking for offers on a relatively vague ad is all.