OBS ford build

c11l

HI, My names Chris im on here looking for parts and advice on my build of a 1994.5 powerstroke, Right now i am trying to contact a member by the name of camccardell, but i can not pm him due to my lack of posts, can some one please have him pm me?
Thanks chris

Welcome.

First off, you should stop starting threads to up your post count, and use the search for your answers.

Sorry for the post bombing but I got what I needed accomplished, I really want to be a part of this site but the 10 posts to pm a user to clarify or ask their personal advice is stupid, I understand the idea behind the requirement, but it almost requires a post bombardment in order to contact one of your users,

Let me tell you guys a little about my build, it's a ground up budget build, built by me and and some help from friends from time to time, I got the body and frame with no interior and a blown up 7.3 Idi after getting it back to the shop I fabbed up some spring mounts and slid a d44 under the front and a sterling 10.25 under the rear, running a 3.55 ratio, after matching a zf5 out of a 89 truck to the back of the motor and finding a t case I got her put back together and a salvage title and on the road, the engine I bought a higher mileage 7.3 Powerstroke had a major rear main leak, about 2 gallons of oil ever 200 miles, but with the gear ratio I was gettin 27 miles to the gallon on the freeway running 75 miles an hour on a set of BFG mud terrains, the truck is currently disassembled while I rering the engine, install 165 cc injectors a 03 waste hated turbo, bigger intake plenums as well as a intercooler and a water meth injection set up, I am using the dp. Tuner chip that is called the f6 that allows me to program and remove programs off the chip with my lap top and will eventually let me have it live tuned by Jody, any thoughts or comments to help me with my build would be great, and I am pulling the 44 out and swapping with a hp Dana 60 with a spool mounted with a four link and race runner 10 inch coil overs running 650inch/lbs springs

Back