OBS Powerstroke/IDI/F-series Parts

Schneider 86

Hi Everyone. I have several parts that fit OBS/IDI trucks that I would like to get rid of. Located in Central Illinois. Try to describe it as accurate as possible. I don't need to get rid of it, but it's sitting around and it's too good to throw out. I can email or text pictures of anything if you would like.

80-97 Rear window (OEM slider with seal excellent condition) $125

Sterling 10.25 Rear Axle (4:10 Limited Slip) $200

92-97 Chrome Grille and Headlight Bezels (slightly faded but not broken or cracked great for daily driver or work truck) $15

80-97 F 350 Rear Springs with overloads and overload stops $100

87-91 F Series Hood (great shape paint is peeling, no rust, straight no dents) $50

80-97 Front Bench Seat (grey out of 96 F250 fold down armrest, dual lumbar support that works center cup holder great shape no tears, burns, rips, or stains, minor wear from getting in and out) $150

96 E4OD automatic transmission with torque converter (transgo shift kit in valve body, shifts and works perfectly out of my 96 Powerstroke 148,000 miles. nothing wrong with it, took it out because I finally converted it to a 5 speed!) $850

80-97 Front Bench Seat (red vinyl great shape no tears, rips, or stains plain jane no armrest not sure if I want to get rid of this so if interested make an offer)

Converted my 96 powerstroke to a manual so I have some other mis parts like transcooler, auto shift lever, flywheel ect. I'm new to comp diesel so still figuring this all out just call if you are interested in anything 309 262 7384
Reasonable offers considered

20 minutes south of Peoria, IL, about 15 minutes north of Lincoln. Just North of Route 136