Occasional start-up issue???

Turbo_69

Well guys i need some input. I recently replaced my power puck with a dr.p stg 3. I know this is a pretty hard fueling pressure box so I rarely even put it on tow unless im jackin around on the hwy with some punk in a sports car and then I usually just flip it to performance. I have started to notice a wierd surge in the exhaust sound(stack that i just put on)around 2200-2500rpm and its really only around 30-45mph and goes away once the truck is warmed up. I have been running a ppe and quad boost fooler inline with the puck(now dr.p). I have a friend that let me load and borrow his smarty tnt tune. Its on sw#7, timing-default,tq-2,rp-1.

I have ran that setup for about a week now and the truck runs fine but I just got curious and did a dtc scan and got a PO148 soft code...no biggie cleared it and it hasnt come back, I have had it before and I think the boost fooler has something to do with it. What bothers me is the way its been starting in the morning or after sitting for a while, its like the the pump isnt getting fuel initially. I just changed my fuel filter and added power service 1500 miles ago. BTW stock lift pump, injectors, cp3, And the biggest mistake no rp gauge$$$.
Any opinions would help me sleep better. Do i need to get rid of the boost fooler with dr.p/smarty or ppe/dr.p stack? Im thinkin bout just checkin/capping my rail relief valve as well........:bang:bang

Oh yeah and when it does decide to act funny it doesnt really take long to crank just kinda rolls over funny and doesnt fire up with just a bump of the ignition. When it decides to do this it faintly lopes for a few seconds and smoothes out. Also noticed a light haze at idle mostly greyish black....I dont think theyre supposed to do this with stock cp3 and injectors...lol

Once again THANKS for all opinions I may just be dreaming up problems in my sleep

Back