Oct. 11th DDRA Diesel Drags at Mason-Dixon Dragway Hagerstown, MD

Timebomb

Bootney Lee Fonsworth
DDRA and sponsors Antrim Diesel and Grimm's Automovation will host its 5th anual diesel drags at Mason-Dixon Dragway in Hagerstown, MD. This event gets bigger each year, all classes but quik 8 diesels will be bracket racing. Please do not forget your dial in/shoe polish. Hope to see you there.

im looking to get some runs in testing some new parts figure why not at a diesel event do i need to be a member to run?

im looking to get some runs in testing some new parts figure why not at a diesel event do i need to be a member to run?

No sir sure not, Looks like you have a pretty quik ride. Be sure to ask the tech when you go through about quik 8 diesel. They have had it in years past, Its a no extra charge heads up race and a decent purse for winner and RU. A few years back I was just short of RU with a 11.72... I fell asleep bad and didnt hook worth a crap. Hope to see you there. Here is a link for info

DDRA Event Flyer

Mason Dixon Dragway - Main Page

Last edited:
i'll be looking into coming out ot watch but won't be racing the truck.

I plan to race, if I don't break it in Englishtown on Saturday

See you there!

Looked like alot of trucks there. Beautiful day! Wish there was more time to test and tune before eliminations.

thank you! that is much appreciated

There were MANY impressive trucks there - great turn out.

Wish I had gotten more pics/vids, but as you know, it's tough to do that and race...