Od/tc lockup plug for 47rh

superdutyfarmer

Need one ASAP, couldn't did anything old enough in junkyard last Sunday, looking to get 4b ranger on the road this weekend. Anybody have an old harness or part a truck out that would have one please call/text Rodney
(570) 778-5189

A GM cam sensor pig tail will do. Check your local automotive electric shop.

Ok thanks, I figured it had I be similar to something but could not come up with anything close here. All we work on is big off road engines and cummins over the rd stuff

I have a few extra and I could send you one. We raided a u pull it last spring and I think we ended up with 10 connectors for the VB, VSS, and NSS.

It is a 3 pin metri pak. Get ahold of terminal supply or go down to your local parts stores and poke around. Make sure the pin orientation is correct. Metripaks are kind of a ***** sometimes. You'll see what I am talking about once you start looking at them.

I have a few extra and I could send you one. We raided a u pull it last spring and I think we ended up with 10 connectors for the VB, VSS, and NSS.

Where were you when I asked a similar question? I need the VB and NSS...u-pull-it says they have a bunch of Dodges, just haven't had time to get out there.

I'll take a VB and a NSS. PM me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey bud if you could send me a plug I'll throw ya a couple bucks, I'm gonna hit the junkyard again Saturday but a backup plan would be good. Trying to get it done to take it to antrim

Rodney, I didn't see your phone mnumber in your first post yesterday. I just sent you a text to get your address.

Scott and Thomas, yours are on the way. I might have to go back to the u pull it. I'm getting down to one extra now. LOL

Thanks Ryan. I'll try to get to the one here and send you all of them I find.

Yes many thanks for the hookup bud! Nice talking to you, engine fired for the first time in the truck tonight and as long as the Trans decides it wants to work well be moving before the weekend is over