OEM Oil Cooler Part#

You wouldn't happen to know the PN would ya? The truck is headed to Unlimited Diesel Saturday and what ever parts I know that I need, I wanted to send down with the truck.

I searched here with no luck and powerstrokeshop.com, but nothin

All oil coolers are the same 3C3Z. Only the top cover is different from 03. 04-07 is the same and the cover is swapped over.

i dunno anything about that, he just had parts listed on .org..so i figured i would let you know

3C3Z is the prefix. Its Fords little way of letting you know what year it was made in. Like F9TZ was 1999. 4C3Z is 2004. 6C is 2006. This isn't a rule just the way it is most of the time. 3C3Z*6A642*AA. The middle number is the basic. Which is across all models. Like 13K359 is a Multi-Function switch. The suffix is there update path or for left and right. AA or AB. Or if there are 15 different versions like color.

Thanks, so then 5C3Z would be for a 2005 right? OR is it still 3C3Z since there is no difference in years?

Don't use that link to order. I did and what they sent me was a tranny cooler. Trying to get in contact with them and you can't get anyone on the phone. Sorry guys.

Thanks, try international, I posted a complete International/FoMoCo cross reference in the sticky section, Ford Employee discount is 459 I think, just called my buddy the other day.

Back