Official motel for the NHRDA World Finals

NHRDA

The Holiday Inn , Holidome of Topeka is the official motel and location of the awards banquet for the NHRDA World Finals.

The Topeka Holidome is located at I-70 and Fairlawn Road. This a premier location within minutes of Heartland Park. You will enjoy our indoor pool and 3-story waterslide. Before you start your busy day, stop and enjoy our free hot breakfast buffet.

Thank you for selecting the Holiday Inn Topeka West Holidome to host the overnight accommodations for your event scheduled from 09-Sep-2011 to 11-Sep-2011. Your group rates are valid for booking from 13-Jul-2011 through 19-Aug-2011.

As an added benefit for selecting our hotel, we are pleased to offer you a convenient electronic booking (e-booking) link to share with your guests. Clicking on the link will take you to the hotel?s reservation web page that will pre-populate with your special group code. Your guests will enjoy the convenience of confirming their room reservations online, at the group-negotiated rate - 24 hours a day.

Click on link below to receive your personalized e-booking link to include in your electronic or print communications.
http://www.holidayinn.com/hotels/us/en/reservation/roomrate?destination=605+FAIRLAWN+RD+TOPEKA+KANSAS+United+States&hotelCode=foewe&groupCode=HRD&execute=basic

If you or your attendees wish to extend your stay outside of these dates, you will need to book a separate reservation on the website or contact us directly at Holiday Inn Topeka West Holidome (+1) (785) 7858705.
Please advise your guests to make their reservations as soon as possible. The rate will be valid as long as we have rooms available, up to and including 19-Aug-2011.

If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact:
Holiday Inn Topeka West Holidome (FOEWE)
(+1) (785) 7858705
[

I booked our rooms a couple weeks ago and they said they had no idea what NHRDA was. The only rooms they had left were double queens or kings with smoking...

I went ahead and called in our reservations. Can't wait for this event!

Sorry been on the road the past 2
Weeks
I will find out what is going on we are suppose to have 100'rooms but you have to book by august 8 or they will give them away

That link must like you because it still tells me that the page cannot be found. Hopefully calling and mentioning the NHRDA will get me the correct rate. Randy, maybe you should pick up my room fee and just deduct it from my winnings. :thankyou2:

Ouch. Now my feelers hurt!

Haven't been in a gambler for a while. Not sure what it is like. I'll have to ask Mr. Calhoun.........:kick:

Ouch. Now my feelers hurt!

Haven't been in a gambler for a while. Not sure what it is like. I'll have to ask Mr. Calhoun.........:kick:

Sorry Verlon, I DON'T gamble. Are you going to be in Edmonton August 13th? It would be good to see you.

Back