Oh sh!! Oil leak

slow01dodge

So i drove about 300 miles both ways on the interstate this past weekend and on the way home i mashed the skinny pedal and i slipped my dual disk i was pissed seein that it aint been in there but a little over a month i get home and she sprung an oil leak from around the oil pan and it blowed back in the bell housing through the vent holes. thus makin the clutch slip how can i get the oil cleaned out of the bell housing and clutch with out pulling it and will the oil eventualy burn off of the ceramic disks or will i have to buy 2 more because nobody will want to warranty oil soaked disks? please help i dont know what to do

take it all back apart and clean it i wonder why the john deer only does compounds in the others mess the pucks up

It is alcohol based. It dries up oil thats how i used to clean up parts and find leaks.Plobably have some one push the clutch in and then spray it down let it dry then drive it

Last edited:
o i lived in nashville i am in nc now and when i said above i had been on the interstate i had went to knoxvile