oh the choices

Lostnwalmart

So i have (most of) the old engine lying around from my old truck, non- 53 block 01, that was sitting at over 600hp with the monster vp a single 64mm and what not. Sadly over 1400 miles and 2 moves the engine is missing springs, injectors, crossover tubes, and valves. now in my new to me truck i have a 12v, i have been kicking around the idea of combining the two to make a p pumped 24v (which will give most grown men a chubby) but im trying to decide if it will be worth it. the only super thing about the 24v is the head has a mild port and polish and is o-ringed and the block is a "storm". Or i lose some cool factor can port the 12v, get it o ringed and keep the 12v and sell off the 24v stuff to fund it. Will a ported 24v(will do more port work to it) flow more than a well ported 12v head both intake removed? and what about the benefits of injector placement and the ridiculous timing you can run with a p pumped 24v? it will be going into a 2wd auto street/strip truck that im hoping for high tens to low 11's (dont want to drop below 10.5) That a ... performance minded individual could drive on the street. thanks for your time
-Cliff
*p.s. im leaning towards a big single and *nx*

Awesome, she'll run great with a good trans. It used to pull hard in od lockup. Hell the day you came to get that truck I ran with an SS 2 up to 110 before I let off. :D

P pump 24v imo. I run a smoothed cr head, non bench 215 with 181s and the plate almost all the way back 6x012s and a silver bullet. I run 11.65 but I think it will go faster once i get the trans dialed. My truck is around 6800lbs.

Back