Ohio Coal Rollers (OCR) contact list

where is the stroke sticker? people will think im stupid if i put a big C on my stroke. ha ha just messin

where is the stroke sticker? people will think im stupid if i put a big C on my stroke. ha ha just messin

There's one for you at the bottom of the link below. :Cheer: You might be able to request a different color during the checkout process. I think there's a special instruction or memo block you can request this...may cost a few bucks more though.

OCR decals

Send her out she will make more money than u anyhow.......I will be their!!!!
Brandon

brandon i already told u that ur just gonna have to wait ur turn...if things go sour, i have contact info. even then, im not gonna guarantee anything cuz there is only so much i can do

brandon i already told u that ur just gonna have to wait ur turn...if things go sour, i have contact info. even then, im not gonna guarantee anything cuz there is only so much i can do

:hehe: I will give ya a call tomarrow and ket ya know if I work Fri. we can bust that last retorque out.....
Brandon

:hehe: I will give ya a call tomarrow and ket ya know if I work Fri. we can bust that last retorque out.....
Brandon

ha yea...i went on jegs, searched arp, saw what looked like the assembly lube tube, ordered it, and realized i bought thread sealer :bang

no biggie though...the lube will be here tom. and they said i can return the thread sealant to their store in columbus since thats where ill be working for 3 months starting jan 5

alright. thanks. those stickers are the cleanest ones i have ever seen. they look good. and that shirt on there is pretty bad a$$

ha yea...i went on jegs, searched arp, saw what looked like the assembly lube tube, ordered it, and realized i bought thread sealer :bang

no biggie though...the lube will be here tom. and they said i can return the thread sealant to their store in columbus since thats where ill be working for 3 months starting jan 5
Where at in Columbus?

not sure yet...im co-oping with kokosing construction and they have an office on the north side of the city where i will be estimating. they are still working out living arrangements for me.

Back