Ohio Coal Rollers (OCR) contact list

10-4. don't go too much further south than their building or you get into the homeyG section. I worked down the street from their building for 5 years. Holler if you need anything. I gotta house for rent too... :)

signed up and sticker is on order....great idea by doing the distribution list! Saturday is up in the air right now...hopefully I won't have to work

10-4. don't go too much further south than their building or you get into the homeyG section. I worked down the street from their building for 5 years. Holler if you need anything. I gotta house for rent too... :)

haha yea, i am sort of used to it going to school in cincinnati...

but if the price is right on that house, i will mention it to the HR people

I know we are not members yet but me and Melissa may try and make it

Yeah...come on out George. It just so happens, Happy Hour starts at 3:00. :drool1::Cheer:

BTW...got over 70 people on the contact list now and just since I sent the email reminder out earlier, we now have close to 20 people showing up on Sat.

I'm going to try my best to make it down. I have some Xmas stuff going on Saterday evening. I'll do my best!

And why does the Duramax OCR sticker have to be a Chevy Bowtie?! Some of us have the better of the two ya know. GMC!

:kick: You're not going to sit back and take that are you CrewCabMax? :hehe:

hes going to have to till he gets back online :hehe:

chevys are built ontop of a "professional grade truck"... therefore they are that much better :rockwoot: :hehe:

I was going West on 275 from 75 today, just north of Cincy, and was following a blue CR crew cab long bed Cummins with a big blue C in the back window(That really narrows it down doesnt it!!) and a OCR and TDR sticker in the back window! I followed him into Bass Pro and lost him. I was going to say hi. Just figured i would throw it out there incase it was anyone on here. I was the Duramax on your ass!

He's just jealus b/c mines faster.... and its 4x4! :hehe::rockwoot:

And no, They are NOT the same!!

IDK how fast your is to beging with.... but i ain on borrowed time on anything...

speed and go pedal get me though ALOT :hehe:

I was going West on 275 from 75 today, just north of Cincy, and was following a blue CR crew cab long bed Cummins with a big blue C in the back window(That really narrows it down doesnt it!!) and a OCR and TDR sticker in the back window! I followed him into Bass Pro and lost him. I was going to say hi. Just figured i would throw it out there incase it was anyone on here. I was the Duramax on your ass!

might find them on CF

1st 2nd 3rd or 4th gen dodge?

Back