Ohio Coal Rollers (OCR) contact list

Ill bet you a shiny set of 17's on ct's????lol when do you want to swap them? the truck is down again but its in a warm garage we could change them out there prob. if you wanted to?

yeah that sounds good just let me know. im still holding that converter for yuh.

ohhhh, ohhh columbus gold?

If they had one in Dayton Saturday night, I'm pretty sure we would've ended up there the way things were sounding. :pop:

Anyway...boy did this thread ever get derailed. :hehe:

you need to have a MnG down toward cincinnati. i cant afford to drive my truck all the way up to dayton

no its good. just let me know when you have the money, actually you can throw it in there and see if you like it first..... run the crap out of it and make sure its good. back to topic.... double j nitrous will not help you win at dave and buster's bring it.... wait you beat me on fuel only to, ****.

haha I need some 31's and tires.... or alot of NOS two big ones, I need them by ts.

That night would have been fun if they wouldn't have closed the freakin track so early... oh well I still had fun burning rubber on every dang corner when all of us left :) lol. It was all Joel's fault, he started it.

lavon

this is true. to bad I had some expensive ass trxus on there or else I would have melted some stockers..... I think the marks are still there.lol

That night would have been fun if they wouldn't have closed the freakin track so early... oh well I still had fun burning rubber on every dang corner when all of us left :) lol. It was all Joel's fault, he started it.

lavon

:what: Who...me? :hehe:

no its good. just let me know when you have the money, actually you can throw it in there and see if you like it first..... run the crap out of it and make sure its good. back to topic.... double j nitrous will not help you win at dave and buster's bring it.... wait you beat me on fuel only to, ****.

That was fun! You were on my heels all night, except for that last race.*nx*

haha I need some 31's and tires.... or alot of NOS two big ones, I need them by ts.

hey i wasnt that far behind either one of you either :poke: iirc i hit ~110 that night easily and i out weigh both of you LOL

82 members...

PHP:
newconcorddodge
macko300exc
96CumminsMan
Dragdan
Diesel Dan
Hrsepwr1984
bbtank45
Hayhauler
dean.annon
dfairchild19
moyer_12valve
01Grizzly
outlaw99
Coon Smile
Tractorluvindj
Hightech_Redneck
01towerofpower
cih335
BVFDCummins
smithderick
Killerdodge08
FarmboyAC
01Cummins24v
Woodsrat
Grover
trx450r
Dodgeboydan
Double J
cumminsturbo94
Hot Stuff
409Cummins
DOZERHAULER
SilverSmoker
Holysmokes
Dieseldork
Joelc79
wtfd6
1bad24valve
Cummin A Long
smokin habit
N8KXH
Straitcountry
DZL_SMK
Truevalue Truck
beerasore
c_houchins8_182
moeszyslak
Bluechrome
97' CTD
NavyChief
SLIM
RobRam
mathews8pt
john_ak
JLett77
Iwantacummins
97pwrstroker
tatoocummins97
Plowboydually
texs4x4
KBHavenar
Katmandu
Dodgentwo
gto 2007
malibu795
RVanWagnen
jblair117
97strokerav
HotRodTractor
Meyers Farms
zs6.0
CrewCabMax
ruffmanatv
WILD BILL CODY
1992gmh
Dodgefever
White Duramax
Gahanna-6.4
TUFFGUY707
GreenMeanie
d19sevent2
FarmerFred888

what did you run? 110mph should be low 12's

dotn know what the new motor does.. times are in the sig of the last motor

race wieght is ~7200 and i have 1800lb ~9000 total of ballast in had no trouble keeping up with you on the freeway

joel i dont think i could catch on #2

Back