Ohio Coal Rollers (OCR) contact list

dotn know what the new motor does.. times are in the sig of the last motor

race wieght is ~7200 and i have 1800lb ~9000 total of ballast in had no trouble keeping up with you on the freeway

joel i dont think i could catch on #2

I think you're confusing outlaw 99 with Holysmokes (black megacab). Outlaw didn't come back to the house later that evening with us. Outlaw is just a tenth or two slower than me in the quarter on #2, due to his tire size I guarantee.

Last edited:
I think you're confusing outlaw 99 with Holysmokes (black megacab). Outlaw didn't come back to the house later that evening with us. Outlaw is just a tenth or two slower than me in the quarter on #2, due to his tire size I guarantee.

yeah im talking about holysmokes

i know i am not a 11 second truck period... 12s arguably...

find out this spring. :rockwoot:

can we still enter?

I got your email gainer, of course you can still enter. We're just getting names together and creating a distibution list of when events and meets are. T-shirts, hoodies, website and an event schedule will be released soon. :woohoo:

Joel

Just wanted to let everyone know that the website is under construction. We're beta testing now. LOL

I was like wait, I raced a d-max on the freeway... I should remember this... now we will have to get together and roll on...lol

joel...lets see a list of members sorted by city in alphabetical order...thanks

Like so? You got the map right?

PHP:
Amelia	97strokerav
Amherst	RVanWagnen
Ashville	01towerofpower
Ashville	1bad24valve
Avon	Grover
Avon Lake	Diesel Dan
Beavercreek	97' CTD
Beavercreek	SLIM
Beavercreek	97pwrstroker
Beavercreek	jblair117
Belle Valley	zs6.0
Bowling Green	tatoocummins97
Bremen	Dodgentwo
Brilliant	Cummin A Long
Caldwell	BVFDCummins
Caldwell	Truevalue Truck
Camden	Hayhauler
Camden	smokin habit
CANAL FULTON	trx450r
Canton	Dragdan
Canton	TUFFGUY707
Cardington	mathews8pt
Chagrin Falls	Bluechrome
Chillicothe	dean.annon
Cincinnati	bbtank45
Clinton	Dodgeboydan
Delaware	d19sevent2
Eaton	FarmboyAC
Fairborn	01Cummins24v
Fremont	DOZERHAULER
Gahanna	Gahanna-6.4
Grand Rapids	DZL_SMK
Graytown	SilverSmoker
Grove City	409Cummins
Guysville	Dodgefever
Hamilton	Coon Smile
Hamilton	Meyers Farms
Hamilton	Mathewshunter
Harrod	smithderick
Huber Heights	Straitcountry
Lancaster	WILD BILL CODY
lima	Mahdey
London	outlaw99
Maineville	Tractorluvindj
Marion	01Grizzly
Martinsville	Killerdodge08
Marysville	cumminsturbo94
Medway	dfairchild19
Mentor	macko300exc
Mingo	HotRodTractor
Monroeville	Plowboydually
Napoleon	c_houchins8_182
New Concord	newconcorddodge
New Philadelphia	NavyChief
Newark	john_ak
Nokomis	moyer_12valve
Oak Harbor	texs4x4
Painesville	gto 2007
Pataskala	96CumminsMan
Pickerington	cih335
Piqua	KBHavenar
Portage	FarmerFred888
Ravenna	Joelc79
Republic	Hot Stuff
Salem	Hightech_Redneck
Shreve	RobRam
South Charleston	malibu795
Springfield	Double J
Springfield	CrewCabMax
Springfield	GreenMeanie
St. Paris	Dieseldork
Sunbury	Hrsepwr1984
Sylvania	moeszyslak
Thronville	Holysmokes
Toledo	wtfd6
Troy	Katmandu
Union City	White Duramax
Urbana	N8KXH
Urbana	gainer16
Van Wert	ruffmanatv
Waynesville	1992gmh
Westerville	Iwantacummins
Wooster	JLett77
Xenia	beerasore
Zanesville	Woodsrat

You need a seperate section for BBtank...cincinnati should be listed under HOOD...thats where BB lives. he is a hood rat

You need a seperate section for BBtank...cincinnati should be listed under HOOD...thats where BB lives. he is a hood rat

thanks Brian, i think its safer that i say i am from Cincinnati than from COLERAIN........ i dont live in the hood though :thankyou2: lol

(Kyle used to live in Colerain/Cincinnati too..... u cant hide that Colerain pride kyle)

thanks Brian, i think its safer that i say i am from Cincinnati than from COLERAIN........ i dont live in the hood though :thankyou2: lol

(Kyle used to live in Colerain/Cincinnati too..... u cant hide that Colerain pride kyle)

like hamilton is much better than colerain?? ever been through downtown hamilton?? not pretty

i live in liberty twp.

thanks joel, thats exactly what i was looking for

Well VIN i didn't want to go and tell everyone you were from Colerain. I figured we didn't have to go that far lol

like hamilton is much better than colerain?? ever been through downtown hamilton?? not pretty

i live in liberty twp.

thanks joel, thats exactly what i was looking for

touche' kyle, hamilton and colerain def out due the beaver-tucky guys :rockwoot:, lol j.k

Well VIN i didn't want to go and tell everyone you were from Colerain. I figured we didn't have to go that far lol

lol yeah i kinda screwed that one up brian, we need to get together here real soon and bs about our coomins (u too kyle).... just got some power/heater tow mirrors for chrsitmas and i am doin some front end work pretty soon

got a cam in the works...need help on install & and access to a press...brandon, im talking to you

OCRMeetGreet003.jpg
who is the guy inthe white tee and sun glasses? i was talking to him about a dyno shop in dayton that was good and getting into diesels
3rd up on the right.
anyone remeber who he is?

Back