Ohio M&G, 24 Jan in Columbus

Double J

When: Saturday Jan 24th @ 3:30PM
Where: Dave and Buster's
Location: 3665 Park Mill Run Drive. Hilliard, OH 43026 (Columbus)
Agenda: Games, food, drinks! Talk trucks and fun for the whole family!

**Please RSVP by 22 Jan with how many will be in your group! We will reserve a section (party room) if it looks like we'll have a good turn out.**

For the guys up north....Nathan (409cummins) will be getting with some of you to try and find a location/s for meets up there real soon.

BTW, the OCR (OhioCoalRollers) website is coming along really well and should be going "live" in about a week. Stay tuned.....

I gotta check the work schedule but I should be able to make it!!! Put some names with some faces!

Id like to make it, but a good friend of mine is getting married that day... poor guy :doh:

Should be a good time. I'm looking into my crystal ball and see a good 40+ showing up! According to the member map there's alot of folks within 75 miles of C-bus. :poke:

tell your buddie to get married a d&b instead of throwing rice we will serenate her with diesel smoke??????lol

My first cousin is getting married that weekend also, and unfortunately, Im in the freakin wedding! Depending how the day goes, I'll be able to stop by since its only 15min. from my house.

Lavon

Im in +1 thats my b-day I have nothing else better to do than act like a kid playing video games!!! LOL

I looked at the calender wrong, so I'll be able to make it! Should be fun.

Lavon

which is a nice present.... the cash or the old lady????? jk... but really is she hot?

Back