Ohio M&G, 24 Jan in Columbus

which is a nice present.... the cash or the old lady????? jk... but really is she hot?

No disrespect to Kyle, she is a very well put together woman and from what I have seen very polite also! :bow:
Dont forget Kyle, my $$$$$
Brandon

What are you gonna be now, about 13?

I can probably make that, let you know when we get closer!
Chris

What are you gonna be now, about 13?

I can probably make that, let you know when we get closer!
Chris
LOL You say you'll be there every time! But when it comes around, you never show... I need cash BTW. :poke:

Jeez what the hell are you guys doing?? Everyone owes each other.

Jeez what the hell are you guys doing?? Everyone owes each other.

I didn't know I owed anybody...apparently I do:hehe: :hehe:

I still need to get an IC from you sometime, but the truck is still not mobile, so it's not a big deal!

LOL You say you'll be there every time! But when it comes around, you never show... I need cash BTW. :poke:

I'm busy...and usually my truck is broke, as it is now;)

What do you need cash for...big or small?
Chris

Last edited:
I was just joking.....everyone else owes each other so I figured I would get some cash to.... this is the comp d stimulus plan.

brandon. im sure kaela appreciates your compliment.

about the money...its coming.............slowly...........but its coming

give me a couple more weeks at my good job here in columbus

I will be there, the wife says she wants to come with me. Is anyone taking the kids, though about making it a family fun day instead of just going to the play land at the YMCA or Mcdonalds ?

Jay

I will be there, the wife says she wants to come with me. Is anyone taking the kids, though about making it a family fun day instead of just going to the play land at the YMCA or Mcdonalds ?

Jay

My wife and kids are coming along for the fun.

Back