Ohio M&G, 24 Jan in Columbus

I figured it was just sewer gas and amonia fumes mixing in that large space between his ears and fouling up the works...I guess I could be wrong though?

Chris

:hehe:, I take ebonics class at Horvard, I mean Harvaord, no I think it is Harvord damn I cant recall how to spell it.........
Brandon

I figured it was just sewer gas and amonia fumes mixing in that large space between his ears and fouling up the works...I guess I could be wrong though?

Chris

i think that plays a significant role as well...

brandon,

we love your vocab. keep up the good work

-kyle

is time 330? im planning on coming. how long we stayn till? someother people may stop by later:cheer:

We have a SFI certifcation class that starts at noon. So we are going to try and be there. May not make it right at 3:30

Should be a party, who's bringing the video camera for the parking lot festivities....
brian_does_donuts.wmv.tb.jpg
http://www.firepunk.com/videos/download.php?file=114&filename=brian_does_donuts.wmv

I took about 5min... till the fire trucks showed up at the dealership across the street where the burnout smoke was hanging under the lights. We were too busy getting the heck outta there to get the Emergency equipment on camera.

This is what happens when during dinner you give a 6.0L owner a bunch of crap about not being able to keep up with the local dodges and when dinners over he thinks he needs to impress us with a "demonstration of power". It was very entertaining!

Lavon

Back