Ohio or Indiana get together

Hamilton Cams

ignorant
So I will be up North between December 23rd and January 6th. We are having a get together in Illinois and there seems to be some people in Indiana and Ohio wanting to have a class or Seminar in either Dayton, Ohio or Michigan City, Indiana.

Please post up if you have a preference of one or the other. I can pretty much do any day between those two dates. Let me know which place you prefer, and if there is enough interest, we will do both!

Zach

Ohio Coal Rollers have a huge meet in Columbus on the Jan 7th. Last year there were ~160 people in attendance.

You're always welcome to swing by my place near Columbus and take a look at my 'program'. LOL

i would be very interested in this. The Dayton one would work great for me

Get together

I'm all for a visit to Dayton. Any date.

But I can drive anyplace if that's what is decided.

If you decide Dayton we can get anything you need to set up whatever you want. Like I said in the other post a 24v 5.9 and a 7.3 Stroker is on the stand.

Dayton

I'm in for the Dayton meet. Expespecially since it's my 7.3 on the stand and I'd like the chance to get to see Zach's thoughts on sizing a cam for a Powerstroke.

But if it's another place, depending on day and weather me and Ben will take a road trip to wherever.

If you don't already have something lined up in Dayton, you are more than welcome to use our shop Zach.
We are just east of Cincinnati. About 45 min. from Dayton, 1.5 hrs from Indianapolis, Columbus, and Louisville.

Well it is looking like Dayton will be the place for the next event. BenM, you say you have a place to meet? if so, what days work for you?

If there is anybody else that wants to get together in another part of the country over the winter, I would be glad to do Camshaft Seminars or cam ,installation/degreeing, cylinder head training. Get together 25 or more and I will be there.

Supersonic, thank you for the offer. If Dayton falls through for whatever reason, I will get with you. If you want my opinion on a cam for a serious 7.3 build, find a sold roller lifter and make an adjustable rocker arm and then we could play ball.
Zach

Last edited:
i will bring some door prizes for the Dayton show as well. Maybe a cam or two, some zinc and some springs.

If anybody wants anything, if you will let me know in advance, I will be giving 10% off any of our products plus you will save shipping charges.

Zach

Dayton

Yes we have a shop to meet. I'll give you a call tomorrow or tues and get some info from you and ideas for anything you need.

If your not in. I'll leave the contact info with Ryan or whoever for you.

Back