Oil Feed for Pump

Ktown6.0

I can't remember
This oil feed line that has to be switched:

Can the feed fitting from the right of the pump be used on the left side, or does it flow too much?

Also, what size plug is being used on the right side of the pump to block that oil feed off?

Thanks everyone.

Almost done.

Ray

You can use the plug on the left side of the pump to plug the right side, there is a restrictor fitting on the web that can be used on the left side, but you cannot use the original right side fitting to feed the left.

get the fitting from GOTTORQUE on here and on a motor ive got on the stand i used a 12v storm 12v oil T and used the vp vacuum pump oil line to feed the pump had to twist a little but worked. then used the oem 12v p-pump oil line to feed the vac pump all worked good.$.02

I've ordered the fitting to go in the Left side of the pump. I was questioning the plug as I tried to put the plug from the left side to the right, and then had trouble getting threads to start. Wanted to verify that the plug could be switched to the other side before going any further.

As far as oil feed lines, that's a non-issue. I sadly ruined a perfectly good 12v engine for the parts needed for this swap.

Thanks for the input.

Ray

Back