oil is pouring out my turbo down pipe.

Actually. A friend of mine works for a ford dealership and it is a very normal occurance for him to install headstuds.

There is a funny thing about dealers across this country and the country to the north of us. Since I tend to talk to more than a few people per day about these trucks and there issues at the dealer when the dealer is used to doing things to take care of the customer like installing studs or blocking off EGRs or installing an upgraded converter to take care of trucks that are hauling overloaded trailers. The customers DON'T have to call in and complain to get helped.

I Had my Intercooler on on my '06 fill with oil, and when they fixed the problem, they put my hot side tube back on, and then they just starte dthe truck and gave it some throttle, once the Turbo spooled I didn't have any oil in my intercooler, just all over under the hood..

I also talked to the dealer about doin studs and they wouldn't do them due to the possible repercushions if anything went wrong afterwards..

We have a dealer who says to buy the studs and we'll put them on. Then the customer comes in and says check out my studs and we say what studs because they are stock bolts.

Back