ok lots of questions

02psd7.3

ok well i want to put twins on my truck i have a 2007 ram with the 5.9 6speed 4x4 quad cab short bed. 2in leveling kit, 315s, stacks 5 in turbo back, k&n intake, bddl with crazy larry.

south bend dual disk on the way

i was looking at the industrial injection twin set that they have fot my truck its like $5000 os something like that.

here is my questions

1 what else do i have to do the truck that is not in the kit?
2 can the truck still be driven daily
3 what is this going to cost to do everything
4 (i have a really heavy foot i mear really heavy i on my 4th set of tires from burning them off) will the rest of the truck handle it
5 i dont tow often but i do towsome times will i still be ok to do so
6 what kind of fuel mileage will i see (i get 24ish now on the highway if i am nice)

thanks
and sorry for all the questions

tim

1. I have never seen a kit that is absolutely 100% complete. Even with the best kits, plan on the possibility of manifold gaskets when you flip or replace the manifold. You may need additional oil lines or drain tubes/bosses. Coolant hose, ect. Also, plan on at minimum getting head studs to keep your HG in one piece. Just have a little extra left in your pocket for odds and ends and you should be fine.

2. If you get the right set, absolutely!

3. "To Do" means "you do", or "someone else" do? Call around local for the latter.

4. The rest of the truck should be fine keeping in mind, "You play, you pay." Driveline parts are not indestructible. The harder you are on them, the shorter the lifespan. U joints and transmission components will hold for a time, but even the dumbest of people can break indestructible parts. Enjoy, don't abuse, and you should be fine. Get that DD in.

5. Most shops actually make a set of twins referred to as "Towing Twins." If you opt for a set of those or a small set of "Street Twins" you'll fall in love with your truck all over again every time you drop a trailer on the ball.

6. Initially lower, due to your excitement and throttle-giddy demeanor. Depending on the set and how much boost you carry at cruse speeds, it should be the same or possibly better.

If that mileage number is off the over-head as opposed to hand calc'd, with that BDDL loaded you aren't getting anywhere near 24. Programmers throw that thing waaaaay off.

Good luck with your purchase. :woohoo: