okeechobee mudfest

my brothers and friends will be going...they are taking about 8 trucks down. will be there on friday morning, i may show up on saturday for the day.

I'll be there! Ill be in my white/tan CC (below) Flying a gator flag. I will either be riding on a buggy with a 460 and 2 1/2 ton running gears, Diamond plate deck, no canopy, or my buddies 77 f-250 with a 460, 42" tractor tires, with a giant front bumper that says "stump Knocker"

n2052843_44945553_462.jpg

Heres a pic of my buddies truck, getting a flat fixed of course ;)

I'll be there for Saturday... we'll either head down late Friday night or early Saturday morning. :rockwoot:

Yup, same here..... I already know I will be waiting in line Friday afternoon.... If its anything like last year traffic will probably be backed up all the way to berman road by 4pm friday.

I remember the first couple Mudfest's before it got real popular and you never sat in line for more than 20 minutes... those days are long gone.

we got a blazer and jeep both on 2 1/2ton and three buggies on 2 1/2 ton huge puple buggy with boat t top and huge consoles the red buggy that floated to pnut island "pouring it out" and a big grey nd black buggy look for my truckit has a garmons desel performance sticker arcoss the windshield

ah ha..... now I know who you are... I have seen the purple buggy many times (the one with the matching purple T-top and usually beads hanging all over the place)..... and the poor buggy that decided to swim to p-nut..... interesting... LOL A couple people I know were riding on that purple buggy last year... I think. Ill be riding on my buddies buggy all day saturday... friday is no trucks/ buggies day I believe... so we will pull you out if necessary. :D as long as yall drink budlight ;)