Omg Another Female! Run!

Brandiesel

Learning from the Best
Hi ! I Like Trucks i am from Idaho ! I am Helping on a project with Bigdctd A Chevy Cummins Please look at the photos there are Great! He Has done an amazing job
. My truck has been 53ed So the next project is mine! There will be parts posted later on ! yeah!

So yeah Enough about me i want to see some trucks! Mean motors and melted pistons!

Hey Thnk you i Want to see pictures of your trucks in your welcoming! Please!

Hey, welcome to Comp D.
I think most of us have our trucks posted in our sigs and if not, there's all kinds of "show us your rig" threads out there, check 'em out.

Enjoy your stay!
~Angela

Hi ! I Like Trucks i am from Idaho ! I am Helping on a project with Bigdctd A Chevy Cummins Please look at the photos there are Great! He Has done an amazing job
. My truck has been 53ed So the next project is mine! There will be parts posted later on ! yeah!

So yeah Enough about me i want to see some trucks! Mean motors and melted pistons!

If those are the pics I'm thinking of, this thread is gonna be infested with horny 20yr. olds shortly.:hehe:

If those are the pics I'm thinking of, this thread is gonna be infested with horny 20yr. olds shortly.:hehe:

hahahah Omg wow i meant Pictures of the Project silly The 24 Valve p-pump swap into a 1994 chevy 2500 with solid axles. Silly

Well i guess a project like that could make anyone horny tho

Hey! Good to see you finally join! The project looks like its coming along nicely!

LOL! Welcome to CompD! Damn, I can't remember if my avatar here is my truck or the U-Haul, I'll know right after I post!

I had a few beers in a karaoke bar in Idaho Falls a couple of months ago (on my way back from the August Blackout in Edmonton, and after stopping at Premier Performance in Rexburg).

He does alot of the work LOL But dont get me wrong get my hands dirty alot !

:welcome: , but we need proof that you are girl :poke::nopics:

Back