On-board Air and Air bag system

leros

Lookin for Power
Does anyone have a link with a "how-to" for adding a controller to your airbags form your existing on-board air tank(s). I know I read it a while back and thought I saved it but I can't find it anywhere. Any help would be much appreciated.

IT quite simple. I bought the controller w/ my air bags. Just run airlines into the cab and back out to the bags. My switches are pneumatic and required no wirind except for the backlight.

all it takes is two 12v solenoids and 2 wires (one for fill and one for dump) place two momentary micro switches or one two way momentary switch in the cab and your set.

4 solenoids. A fill and a dump for each bag. If you use a t-fitting one bag will fill the other bag when you make a turn.

PSDPlayer said:
4 solenoids. A fill and a dump for each bag. If you use a t-fitting one bag will fill the other bag when you make a turn.

it can be done with only two solenoids you just install a checkvalve in line going to and from the lines on the bags.

jamesl said:
it can be done with only two solenoids you just install a checkvalve in line going to and from the lines on the bags.

And if you are trying to level the truck side to side?

PSDPlayer said:
And if you are trying to level the truck side to side?

i cant find a link to the valve blocks i have here but they operate using a machined block and a single valve. the single valve operates both dump and fill, if i can get a chance i will post some pics.

The are spool valves in those blocks. Trust me. If you think the spool valves in the injectors suck, they suck even more in those air bag valves.