One Wheel Peel

01Grizzly

Ok i have a 2001 Dodge 2500 24 valve. When i do burnouts or just take off only one wheel will spin. What causes this and how can i fix this?

Get a limited slip or locker for it... Right now the differential just sends power to which ever wheel has the least tractio. A limited slip(even a factory one) will probably be the best and cheaper option.

Ya get a limited slip, it will hook up good and still be able to tow good. I had the same problem, but im good now

You have a dana 80 or 70? Is your truck a manual trans or auto? IF it's an 80 you can restack the clutches.

i did paste the link.

i just dont want this site to turn into cumminsforum with new threads daily
"how to i get more smoke"
"how many feet of lift can i add to drive to the mall"
"how do i remove my silencer ring"
"how much horsepower do i have"

i did paste the link.

i just dont want this site to turn into cumminsforum with new threads daily
"how to i get more smoke"
"how many feet of lift can i add to drive to the mall"
"how do i remove my silencer ring"
"how much horsepower do i have"

"how many feet of lift can i add to drive to the mall" :hehe: wtf?

all im saying is that he only asked for a number or website...not everyone on this site is "God's gift of diesel and common knowledge"...or maybe he just didnt think to google it...google is a sweet tool...i even use the google toolbar at the top of my screen as a quick spell check

just dont but an auburn limited locker had one in a chevy half ton didnt like it from the start

Not to thread jack but how does one go about telling the difference between a limited slip and a one wheel peel differential? Is there any way to decode the vin and tell?

Besides burning out and beating my truck up as it is a 5 speed with 35 inch tires.

Not to thread jack but how does one go about telling the difference between a limited slip and a one wheel peel differential? Is there any way to decode the vin and tell?

Besides burning out and beating my truck up as it is a 5 speed with 35 inch tires.

there is a tag on the diff and/or chock front wheels and jack only one rear wheel off the ground and in neutral, if it turns its open , if not (or not easily) its limited.$.02

"how many feet of lift can i add to drive to the mall" :hehe: wtf?

all im saying is that he only asked for a number or website...not everyone on this site is "God's gift of diesel and common knowledge"...or maybe he just didnt think to google it...google is a sweet tool...i even use the google toolbar at the top of my screen as a quick spell check

Sorry, but you are wrong here. Comp and Gale Banks have laid claim to this title.