metal_miner

DiPricol Optix gauges

-white face, black bezel, red pointer
-mechanical 60 psi boost
-mechanical 100 psi boost
-EGT
-rail pressure
-triple pillar pod

Rail pressure gauge face and harness have been upgraded to play well with modded and dual CP3's.

Comes with boost tubing to reach intake manifold and cold pipe of twin turbo set-up.

Gauge pod has 2 barely noticeable cracks where gauge inserts.

Will not separate.

$325 shipped.

PayPal only.

Attachments

• Optix 1.jpg
    Optix 1.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Optix 2.jpg
    Optix 2.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Optix 3.jpg
    Optix 3.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 0
what was done to the RP guage to make it "play well with modded and dual CP3's." Fill me in.

-SOLD-

what was done to the RP guage to make it "play well with modded and dual CP3's." Fill me in.

Additional grounds, foil shielding, and harness filters. Gauge itself was also upgraded with better shielding. The above are basically simplified versions of practices done in industrial plants that rely on accurate instrumentation readings for process control. Additional grounds on the harness and shielding as well as foil shielding were likely the biggest help.

Analogous to a car stereo installation where it is recommended to keep the amp power separate from the signal cables, the Danin gauge often goes wonky when around other signals or power sources. The foil shields the rail pressure signal from interference. The additional grounds serve as conduits to channel away spurious signals.

It was like pulling hen's teeth x 1,000,000 to ask Danin DiPricol to fix this issue and I had to enlist some inside help to force the issue.