Optix Gauges Boost, Pyro, Trans, Temp, Rail, Fuel

Blacksdieselhp

Comp Diesel Sponsor
I have a set of 5 DiPricol Optix Gaues for sale. They are white face/chrome bezel. Comes with three gauge pillar pod and 2 gauge steering wheel pod. Asking $650 shipped for all or I will seperate. Pm me with what gagues you want and I'll shoot you a price. These are pretty hard to get right now and on back order, so this should be a great deal.

What psi boost gauge is it? How much for the boost, pyro and rail pressure and the 3 pod pillar mount?

Here are prices for individual gauges and parts.

Boost 0-100 $110 shipped
Pyro 0-1600 $110 shipped
Trans Temp $110 shipped
Fuel Pressure $110 shipped
Rail Pressure $200 shipped
Pillar Pod $50 shipped
Sterring Wheel Pod $50 shipped

Also, if you buy all of them together, there is an Optix wiring harness for boost, pyro and trans temp and one harness for fuel and rail pressure. I will include the harnesses for free.

why 110 for the gauges? i just saw a 100 lb boost for close to 50. and what pressure does the fuel pressure gauge go up to?

The fuel pressure gauge reads 0-30psi. You should buy the one for $50. These aren't gonna get any cheaper. These prices are way below new.

What are they going to do for waranty since theyre going belly up?

They are not going belly up. That was a rumor, for now anyway. Last word I heard was that they are gonna hang in and see what happens. I wouldn't thing there would be any warranty on them anyway since you wouldn't be the original purchaser.

Bump for a good deal, assuming they all work, etc. I have the same 5 gauges and have about a grand invested; is the lift pressure electric or mechanical? Might buy some of them....

I heard/read that Danin (parent company of DiPricol) is a large supplier of gauge clusters for many OEM's and the diesel gauge business is a sideline deal for them; they do them when they have time. Imagine a company having Mercedes or General Motors order 800,000 clusters for a certain auto line, they probably make more on that than a couple thousand (various)different gauges for the aftermarket crowd. It's big business, money talks, what can we do?

Last edited:
The fuel pressure gauge comes with the isolator. It is mechanical. They all work great. Here are some pics.

URL=http://s350.photobucket.com/albums/q415/blacksdieselperf/?action=view&current=IMG00136-20100314-1519.jpg]
th_IMG00136-20100314-1519.jpg
[/URL]

Back