Ordered erics tune

6SLOW

I just got off the phone with ted at innovative and ordered a xtreme tune cant wait to receive it awesome guys to talk with A+++ on there customer service

You won't be disappointed. Eric is a good tuner. Did you get the xtreme street or race?

Quick question. Once i pay the $450 for the xcal 2 or 3, How much do the custom tunes run? And are they just sent by email or put on the tuner directly when I order them both together or...? haha.. thanks in advance. :bang

you buy the tuner from whoever and typically, i know with doug anyways, you get unlimited tuning. I think with innovative you have to pay 50$ for a pair a tunes each time you want a new one. With Doug you just call him and tell him and he sends it to you.

you buy the tuner from whoever and typically, i know with doug anyways, you get unlimited tuning. I think with innovative you have to pay 50$ for a pair a tunes each time you want a new one. With Doug you just call him and tell him and he sends it to you.

I bought a file from Innovative a few months ago and IIRC all extreme tunes were $80 each

You get 3 tunes with your initial purchase. Xtreme tunes are $80. I've never seen Eric charge anybody for updates. He has updated several tunes for me and I know a few people that have had literally dozens of updates without being charged.

:eek: Holy Crapola!

That's a small price to pay for a tune to be in your inbox within 1 to 3 hrs!

Awesome thanks much guys. Im definatley going to purchase mine from Doug because he and so many of you have been a huge help already. Just waitin for that money haha

YEAH INNOVATIVE!! great choice! you won't be sorry!! Post up once you throw the tunes on your truck!!

yes- i found the looney to shift pretty wildly some times and without cause. Eric takes his time to tune the trans AND engine together to perform the best they can in unison rather than just ramping power across the board.

Yeah, you have to pay per tune after you get your initial programmer. I ordered my tunes last week from Eric to see how they are. The initial one was a little smokey for my setup and it has been a week and still no updated tune. :bang

damn i didnt receive the tune today i was hoping to go play around tonight they must be busy

That's a small price to pay for a tune to be in your inbox within 1 to 3 hrs!
I can call doug and tell him what i want, he will write the tune right there, and email it to me instantly. How is that for your 1 to 3 hours! :hehe:

Back