Ordered my new interior today.

whatabudro

RDRCM #49
Won't have pictures for a while..... but the leather and ostrich is on order. I'm going with a thick grainy but soft saddle leather that very closely matches the burl wood trim. Everything will be double stiched like bluejeans. The 40/20/40 fronts will be be getting ostrich inserts in the lower and uppers. The rear seat will be getting the same treatment, and all of the door panels will have the armrest ( part that is wood grain on lariats, mine is an xlt) covered in ostrich. The rear window tint on my truck is getting pulled and being changed to limo tint. The side door bumper trim ( black with chrome insert) on my truck is also getting pulled.

The material will be ordered tomorrow. They'll pull the passenger seat, center console, door panels, and remove the factory material on the back seat. They will get everything made, leaving me with my truck, and when it's complete it will only take 2-4 hours to do the install.

Can't wait.................................:pop:

Long way from finished but the back seat is done :Cheer:

100_0057.jpg

100_0058.jpg

100_0059.jpg

100_0060.jpg

Looks great...I dont think Ive ever seen that before..Is that rattlesnake skin

SINNER said:
hows the wallet feel after that?

Never touched my wallet. That's the best part. Some freinds of mine opened a new custom paint and upholstery shop. Their new building (old) was a wiring nightmare, a phone call was made to me (master electrician) and the bartering began. :blahblah1:

They say a full interior with real saddle leather and ostrich like mine is in the $3500 range. They also do inserts on factory seats and they range from $850-1200 depending on what type of material you choose.

Front seats and doors done. Now just the console, steering wheel and some vinyl dyeing to go.

100_0089.jpg

normal_100_0090.jpg

100_0091.jpg

I finally got around to washing the truck and removing all 3 car seats:eek:wned:

I uploaded the photos to my gallery here.

WOW that looks awesome i'll bet that cost a pretty penny but looks worth every one if it did. one of the Best looking interiors i have ever seen makes my factory 97 dodge's look even more like the crap it is now i'm depressed.........sweet interior again