Other Gauge Options for 2010 truck

Signature600

THA MAN!
So, without going to a 3 gauge pillar and losing my grab handle and drawing attention to myself from the local morons, what other gauge options do I have for my 2010 6.7L?

Anyone seen anything that wouldn't look too bad somewhere near the dash on a newer truck? Looking for something to monitor the normal stuff, EGT, Boost, fuel pressure...tranny temp is in factory...finally!

Thanks,
Chris

Check DPPI...Im not sure on the new models but the had a three gauge mount the mounts above the rear view that is hidden by the sun strip. I put one in an '08 awhile back, and really liked how it turned out.

Can't help you with the mounts, but we are about to launch a line of gauges to match the factory dash.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

There is a three and four gauge mount that is universal iirc that goes above the mirror. I have the three gauge now, and no morons mess with me, no one can see it at all.

There is a three and four gauge mount that is universal iirc that goes above the mirror. I have the three gauge now, and no morons mess with me, no one can see it at all.

I might have to look into that...but I'm not sure if there's enough room with the "Home Remote" crap up there...or at least some have run into problems with other above mirror mounts. I'll look into that! Thanks!

Can't help you with the mounts, but we are about to launch a line of gauges to match the factory dash.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Really?? Can you say any more...or show anything:bow::bow:
Chris

Last edited:
Really?? Can you say any more...or show anything:bow::bow:
Chris

We have a prototype that was at the SEMA show. I need to see if we have any decent photos of it. The pointers are getting tooled and the face dials are also being made at this time, should have them available right after the first of the year.

Don't suppose you found a picture by chance Michael??

And would those be standard gauges or be available in the Performax line?
Chris

Back