Other Oil pressure ports?

okie18

Are there any other pressure ports besides the ones on the filter block?

Driver side, there is one or 2 over there.. they lube vac and injection pump and have oil press sensor in it.

Oil galley along the driver side of the block. There will be a few 1/8" NPT ports as Brandon mentioned.

Gracias. There's so much shat on that side of the block I'll have to look harder I guess.

Take a look through the fender well. You can make more room for yourself if you pull the wheel well liner.

I've got the transmission out. I saw one of them, then I lost sight of it behind the clusterfuk of wires LOL

There is an oil gallery port on the driver's side of the block. But if I recall, it's an allen head plug that has metric 10mm straight threads with an o-ring seal.

--Eric

There is an oil gallery port on the driver's side of the block. But if I recall, it's an allen head plug that has metric 10mm straight threads with an o-ring seal.

--Eric

Bingo! It's a PITA to remove sometimes too.

Is it a oil or water galley? Cause I pulled it before and it had a rusty water color to it. I've got my radiator drained to put freeze plugs in so no coolant drained out.

Could've been water pressure?? Seems high if it is but idk what it takes to blow plugs

Last edited:
:lolly: Well maybe my truck hasn't run in so long the plug just had surface rust, IDK. Anyways, gracias.