Our new intake

2wpuller

letting the smoke fly
Mark just got the intake done last thursday night turned out great I had to polish it befor putting it on.
09-22-09_1415.jpg

2009004.jpg

2009028.jpg

Dale

very nice on the fab work. just a ? how come the cold pipe is soo small?

Joe

dang, thats sweet, only thing I see changing would be fabbin it so the intake lines up straight with the top turbo, no more bends, just one flared opening across the valve cover to the intake.

dang, thats sweet, only thing I see changing would be fabbin it so the intake lines up straight with the top turbo, no more bends, just one flared opening across the valve cover to the intake.

We was told not to bring it in the middle by alot of the big tractor boy's they have been doing this kind of stuff alot longer than enyone of us with the trucks.
They also mentioned to go with 3" to keep the vocosity up.
Mark from ShowMeProfarmance is around them alot.He did a hellof a job making the intake and milling the intake oof of the head:clap: ShoeMe also make the guiliteen and the volosity stack.We have to pull the head back off and put the larger valves and finnish porting and polishing it.We can't wait to get the HX82 with the bullit wheel in it from E.D Glen and Chris are two of the nicest and talented guy's to know and deal with.

Dale
Dale

Last edited:
All the red lines are water6 in the ports and 2 in the tube off of the turbo.

Dale

that thing is shiny! when are we going to see some vids? the only one i could find is when you blew the head gasket on its maiden voyage.

They where called that already at Indy by a couple of 4x4 guy's GASSERS one of them was telling the other that the wire's were used to ignite the diesel :doh:.I just roled my eyes and kept on working tring to get it ready to be fierd for the first time.

Dale