Our truck in Diesel Power!

DPDIESEL

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Our truck was featured in Diesel Power this month on page 162. We would like to thank Diesel Power for the great article.

I needed to make a couple changes to the article though. In the write up it said the head was done by Cams in Pocatello when Actually it was done by Hamilton Diesel in Texas along with the Cam and Valve Springs. Cams helped with assembly and did the block filler for us. We would like to thank Zach from Hamilton for all his help in getting the truck together.

Thanks,
Bryan

Congratulations!! That truck is gorgeous, and I loved getting the chance to see it run!

Thanks everyone! There is alot of members trucks in this issue.

Congrats! Maybe someday I can be in a magazine as the average joe blow's truck..hehehe

You bet Zach, we appreciate all the help you gave us in getting the truck together. :clap:

You guys have a badazz looking duallie!!! Love the bed treatment for the stacks and the Industrial Injection Twisted Sister Twins under the hood is KILLER!!

Congrats!!!

Very sexy indeed. Loved it since I first saw it at Indy last year!

Thanks guys! We have made alot of changes this winter so hopefully we can keep it together for a full run.

I love the looks of that truck. It was awesome to check it out up close in Houston and watch it pull. Bad ass truck guys! Congrats!