Out of cast billets for 3 weeks

Hamilton Cams

ignorant
Because of overwhelming demand, we have run out of our old billet design. In three to four weeks we will take delivery of our new design. In the mean time all that we are offering is regrinds. For information on regrinds contact Geoff with Colt Cams directly at 1-604-856-3571. Prices range from $299 -$349Sorry for any inconvenience

thanks,

Zach Hamilton

Zach , will you let us know when you get these in. I need to come by and see you and drop the core off.

Will you have these in stock by next friday cause I'm gonna be calling you to order one for my truck.

Can I still purchase one and then just wait for you to receive them?

i have my core out ready to drop by if you need that ...
otherwise I'll call and give cc # for payment.

These will be brand new and no core is necessary. I will hold both of you a cam back

Zach

Remember I cut .065 out of the pistons like you suggested. Will this cam clear or will we need a more aggresive grind?

Thanks, Kip.

this just in my cam grinder was able to get 9 cast billets expedited out of the factory 6 are the 181/210 and 3 are going to be the 181/218 race grinds. they will be here tuesday or wednesday.

Zach Hamilton

I'm guessing the 181/210 will work in a daily driver and don't require any valve clearancing?

the 181/210 and the 181/218 will both clear but the 181/210 is better suited for daily driving and economy, especially if you tow because of the greater egt reductions it will deliver.

Zach

Hey Zach. I left a message on your machine. I'm ready to order the cam now.

Woohoo!! After a crappy day at work I come home to see the cam waiting at my door step. :D :D :D :D Thanks again zach. Hopefully I'll have it installed by the dyno in alvarado.

Thanks Zach

Same here, Ive recieved mine and can't wait to hit the track. Zach is a great guy to deal with folks...as for product, my hopes are high, the track will tell, no dought about that, my truck hooks well so E.T. and mph always tells the story.
Ryan