Overboost Fault After Turbo Install

White Duramax

I installed a Htt 62/12 on an 06 Cummins. Installed the boost fooler that came with it. They guy is running a triple dog on extreme setting. The truck will throw an overboost fault every time you get into it and derate it. I take it the boost fooler and programmer are not playing well together. Is there a fix for this? Thanks

the resistor that came with the turbo is so the ecm doesn't throw a code for the wastegate circuit,nothing to do with boost fooling.Not sure if bullydog does boost fooling, something to ask someone else.He may need to buy a BF from quadzilla or run a pressure box that does BF

Okay, that makes sense. I was told when I bought the turbo that it came with a boost fooler, but it was just that resistor.

An MP-8 does BF. Works very well with downloaders.I ran the tri-dog/mp-8 for 6 months.Worked excellent together.You still might want to make sure the Tri-dog does\does not do BF. I never ran just the tri-dog alone so can't be of much help.If it does then you might have other problems.