Overbuilt Traction Bars

MrStroker

I had a guy ask me to make him a set of my traction bars like I have on my truck and one other one (so far) but issues came up and he isnt buying these. I need to sell them to regain my money I have into them. They are made from 2" OD dom tubing .250 wall thickness, the bars themselves are about 74" long with opposite threaded ends welded in them. Once installed, all you need to do is loosen the lock nuts and spin the bar to adjust length. Designed to match the driveshaft angle on a crew cab SB/LB Ford truck. My guess is they will work fine with dodge and chevy trucks, however i am not sure. The only issue would be fitment at the framerail. The joints are the best you can find- Currie Johnny Joints, they are greasable and rebuildable, you wont find a better joint-however the bulk of the cost comes from them as they are pretty expensive. The weld-on axle tabs and the frame brackets are both made from .250" steel plate. These work excellent, they keep the axle from wrapping as good as any other bar, and does not affect the suspension movement. You wont be able to break these. It will come with all necessary Grade 8 hardware for the joint and to bolt them to the frame. I can have them powdercoated at an extra cost as well. $700, I am hoping to sell locally to central MD, I can even install these for you. I can ship at your cost or bring them to TS Outlaw event in May.

These could be used on a OBS right??

All that I would need to do is weld the mount to the axle and Frame Right??

Thanks!!!

The Hellmann sumps are the bomb, I gotta couple laying around if ya need one.

The pictures are of a set I put on an obs truck.. the sumps are very nice I have one on my truck.. in the picture its on an obs tank, the inner ring doesn't fit so it had to be cut in 4 sections, it was a mess.

Oh and the bars are pending sale