P 1102 code?

SHAWN056.0

I got this code tonight and was wondering what it was. It says the mass air sensor is in range but lower pressure than expected, VPWR open???? What's the VPWR? I've got an 05 F250, spartan tune, egr delete, rr fuel return. Thanks for any info

Someone sent you a tune for a Mass Air truck and you dont have a mass air sensor.

Are you using the free spartan tunes? I know at one time the tunes didn't match up with the strategy on the DL site.

Are you using the free spartan tunes? I know at one time the tunes didn't match up with the strategy on the DL site.

I think that's it cause i did get a spartan tune put on it and that's the only time it comes on. I like the tune but hate that the light comes on. There's really no way around that is there? Thanks for the replys guys i really appreciate it.

Someone sent you a tune for a Mass Air truck and you dont have a mass air sensor.

Hey doug will that hurt anything using that tune? I like the way the tune works on my truck but if it's gonna hurt something then i don't need it.

Won't hurt it. Its just trying to test the MAF circuit and its not there.

another dumb ? for ya doug

Won't hurt it. Its just trying to test the MAF circuit and its not there.

Hey doug, on this sct X3 tuner i was wondering how you change for tire sizes... do you go to the adjustment options and change it before you load the tune into your truck or after you put the tune in? I've already got three tunes in the tuner and i was told to change the tire size cause of the shift points and rpm ranges yada yada yada. Thanks in advance

Does it ask you if you want to adjust optional parameters?

it said something like that the first time i plugged it in but i haven't seen it since then. Wait a minute is that the screen after the custom tune screen where it says adjustments or cancel adjustments and proceed? I think i got it now... when that pops up you just change the tire size then proceed to add the tune, is that correct?

Back